Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Popular Posts Today

Power cuts could last weeks

Written By Unknown on Sabtu, 05 Januari 2013 | 17.12

POWER supplies in bushfire-ravaged areas may not be restored for several weeks, Aurora Energy said today. The infrastructure losses from the devastating blazes are so great that interstate crews may be called in to help with the massive restoration...
17.12 | 0 komentar | Read More

PM pledges fire support

PRIME MINISTER Julia Gillard says the Federal Government is working with local and state authorities to support communities affected by bushfires across Tasmania. Three fires are threatening communities along the East Coast and in central Tasmania,...
17.12 | 0 komentar | Read More

Copping properties lost

Written By Unknown on Jumat, 04 Januari 2013 | 17.12

AT least one house has been lost as the uncontrolled blaze near Copping continues to rage. One local resident, who asked not to be named, said he had seen his house catch fire from a nearby property. "I was on a spur and I could see the fire come across,"...
17.12 | 0 komentar | Read More

Firies fear for Dunalley homes

A truck loaded with water dashes up to a hill-top house about 200m from these trees. Pictures: RICHARD JUPE TASMANIAN police say they are not able to confirm reports of a death in a huge bushfire in the state's south that has already destroyed homes,...
17.12 | 0 komentar | Read More

SA police broaden search

Written By Unknown on Kamis, 03 Januari 2013 | 17.12

THE search for missing Adelaide woman Rachael Moritz has spread to Tasmania. Ms Moritz has been missing since just before Christmas, although the 20-year-old may have contacted her father briefly by phone on New Year's Day. South Australia Police today...
17.12 | 0 komentar | Read More

Attempted murder charges laid

A BURNIE father has been charged with attempted murder over a car explosion last month in which he and his two sons were badly burned. Paul Brian Edward Connelly, 49, was charged in a special bedside sitting of the Hobart Magistrates Court at the Royal...
17.12 | 0 komentar | Read More

Guilty plea over assault

Written By Unknown on Rabu, 02 Januari 2013 | 17.12

A UNIVERSITY student has been given a bond for punching another young woman in a Hobart nightclub. Alexandra Fountain, 21, of Broadbeach, Queensland, appeared before the Hobart Magistrates' Court today where she pleaded guilty to common assault. The...
17.12 | 0 komentar | Read More

Total fire ban likely

THE Tasmania Fire Service is likely to declare a total fire ban for tomorrow and Friday, with temperatures set to soar into the thirties. Windy conditions are also forecast for Friday, putting the state's firefighters on high alert amid very dry conditions....
17.12 | 0 komentar | Read More

Man accused of new year rape

Written By Unknown on Selasa, 01 Januari 2013 | 17.12

A 35-YEAR-OLD man is expected to face court later today over an alleged sexual assault in the grounds of Hobart's Parliament House early this morning. The man has been charged with rape over an incident allegedly involving a 26-year-old woman. He is...
17.12 | 0 komentar | Read More

Kid zone under threat

Young ones having bundles of fun on Parliament House lawns today. Picture: SAM ROSEWARNE THE popular Kids in the Park program could be lost from the Taste Festival if a committee insists on cutting back Parliament House lawn space and stalls, the...
17.12 | 0 komentar | Read More

Our own instant millionaire

Written By Unknown on Senin, 31 Desember 2012 | 17.12

A DEVONPORT man will enter 2013 as a millionaire after winning $1.4 million in TattsLotto's $30 million Megadraw at the weekend. The man was one of two Tasmanians to collect winnings in the Megadraw. The other lucky man was from the Launceston suburb...
17.12 | 0 komentar | Read More

One dead in Bay of Fires crash

ONE person is dead and two are trapped after a head-on collision at a popular holiday spot in Tasmania's north-east. Police said the crash happened this afternoon on Gardens Rd, The Gardens, near Swimcart Beach. The area, near St Helens, is a popular...
17.12 | 0 komentar | Read More

Burma crash duo vow to return

Written By Unknown on Minggu, 30 Desember 2012 | 17.12

THEY escaped the burning wreckage of a plane crash in Burma, but Tasmanian Stuart Benson and South Australian girlfriend Anna Bartsch plan to return to the country to complete their unfinished holiday. The couple arrived in Australia yesterday morning,...
17.12 | 0 komentar | Read More

City gets Taste of traffic jam

TOP TASTES: Joe Bennett of Get Shucked Oyster Farm and Will Bignell of Tasmanian Highland Cheeses enjoy their fare. Their combined stall, which also included Craigow Wines/Tap Barley Beer/Belgrove Estate Highland Whisky was named best stall for 2012....
17.12 | 0 komentar | Read More
techieblogger.com Techie Blogger Techie Blogger